Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quoting Jordyn

So, I'm using the bathroom and Jordyn comes running in.... "Oh, Mama! I heard you go potty. Good Job! Do you need me to wipe you?"

Jordyn: "Are you going to eat breakfast?"
Me: "No, I don't feel very good right now."
Jordyn: "Breakfast makes you feel better, I know."

Daddy is in the shower and yells to Jordyn, who is in timeout, to bring him a towel. She does it, come back in the room and says, "Mama, I go back in time out now. I still busted."

"Why?"

"I don't love you, I love my Daddy."

Me: Jordyn, say sometime funny.
Jordyn: Ok. Knock Knock.
Me: Who's there?
Jordyn: Ya Ya Ya.
Me: Ya Ya Ya Who?
Jordyn: Shower.
Me: Shower?
Jordyn: Yeah...
Then I pretend to laugh....

2 comments:

Katy said...

Okay, I admit I don't really get the knock knock joke. But I bet Ryann would! I like that she knew "I still busted." What a funny girl you have. Love that Jordyn.

Jess said...

They are all so cute but I definitley love the "busted" one the best. She is too funny!