Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jordyn's Birthday Day

I took Jordyn and Tessa to the movies. We saw the new Winnie the Pooh movie. It was so super cute! Jordyn cried the entire time that it was too scary and Tessa pooped. After the movie we went to Costa Vida for dinner and Daddy met us there.



Jordyn is such a character to have around our house. She is always singing, playing new games, and asking to do art projects. Jordyn's favorite phrase right now is "Here's the deal." She says it whenever she wants something. She love chicken nuggets and anything pasta. She doesn't care much for suckers or sour treats. I'm surprised constantly by her imagination. She speaks her own language, literally. She says it's English...but trust me....it's not. She has an amazing memory. I know because she is constantly repeating things she has heard me say....good and bad things. She is a good big sister and is so excited to have a new baby at our house. I'm so blessed to have such a talented, smart little girl teaching me every day to be a little more fun, a little more Christ like, and a little more crazy.

1 comment:

noniepony said...

I love that girl! I wish I could hear her say "Here's the deal..." in person. That is awesome. I miss Jord and Tess like crazy! Give them hugs for me! Love ya.