Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Is Coming

Well, it's only a few days away now. I'm so excited! I love Christmas time. Jason and I are really spending way to much money, but having so much fun doing it. Jordyn loves the Christmas lights, trees, and any nativity where she can touch the baby Jesus.

This is Jordyn's Christmas dress. I was so excited to get it on her and do her hair. This picture was taken before Church. One hour later we were bringing her home to change her. Jordyn had jumped and ripped the batting underneath. I was SO sad! We took the dress back to the store and ended up with a new dress that is pink and white. I decided that I took pictures of the "Christmas Dress" so she didn't really need another one.

These last two pictures are from our ward "Breakfast With Santa". Jordyn DOES NOT like Santa very much. We couldn't even get a pictures with him. She did however love her french toast and running around the church.

So, as for our Christmas plans, tomorrow we have our first family Christmas party. We are going to Lake Shore for the Johnson Party. Tuesday night is the Hunter Party. Christmas Eve will probably be the Halladay Party and then Christmas Day is the Tenney Party. I really hope that Jordyn is a happy girl. She hasn't felt very well these last few days...I'm pretty sure she's getting some new teeth. Poor Kid!
Jason and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas. We'll being posting pictures of the new baby when she gets her.




No comments: