Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mommy's Little Girl

Hey Everybody! Things have been a little busy around the Hunter house the last few weeks. We don't have the Internet anymore so getting the blog up-to-date is really hard to do. Jordyn is growing so big and is so much fun. I can't wait for Christmas this year just to see how she likes it. I have a few new stories to tell you about. The other day after taking a shower I was in my room getting dressed. I thought that Jordyn was watching a movie and when I went to check on her I was DEAD wrong. She had gone into the bathroom and found my make-up bag on the counter. She unzipped it and dumped out everything. She was able to open the two NEW bottles of mascara and BOY DID SHE HAVE FUN! I tried hard to teach her that was a "No No" but she was just covered and it was pretty funny.



A few weeks ago I took Jordyn to get her hair trimmed. I was tired of her bangs always hanging in her eyes. Well, Jason decided that she now looks like a boy so he decided he wanted her ears pieced. She was such a good girl. She sat super still and didn't even cry. Plus, she loved the sucker she got when she was all done.




Sometimes I just can't believe how big she is getting or how fast she is growing. She amazes me everyday. She loves to say prayers at night and before each meal. She loves to play with her baby dolls. She is learning colors and numbers, even though she can't say them yet. I'm so lucky she's mine!

We're also getting excited for our new little baby. So far the plan is a repeat C-Section on December 29th. I'm excited to see how Jordyn does with a new little sister.

No comments: