Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Family

Yesterday we took this picture for our "Christmas" card. It's a little late and will say "Happy New Year", but we've been a little busy. Tessa is growing like a weed. She is such a good little girl. Jordyn is getting used to the idea of having a sister around. She is such a big helper. Whenever Tessa cries Jordyn brings her one of her own blankets...because they make her feel better when she is crying so why wouldn't they help Tessa too?!?! Jason is busy with work and school. Tax season has officially begun and I hate it. I'm really hoping that April 15th comes quickly. So, if anybody wants to hang out with me, just give me a call. :) I get pretty bored at home by myself all the time.

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute picture. Your girls are so adorable, love Tessa's hair. I wish I could steal some for Huntley

Diana and Fam said...

I totally understand how you feel. Every year I tell myself we will do a holiday letter but it never happens so I am aiming for next year. Cute pic!

Abbie said...

k supermom... your amazing for already having those out!! I am way impressed. Thanks for thinking of us and sending us one. I loved getting it :)