Friday, April 9, 2010

My New Camera

So, I got a new camera (if you couldn't guess from the title). I'm loving it. You see, our camera broke when we were in Disney Land and I've been wanting a new one ever since. The old one still took pictures, but the display didn't work. Anyway, here are some pictures...
.
Oh, it's just a Cannon. It's blue and lovely.
.
Heber. Isn't he cute!
Our indoor playground. We bought this slide and we've had it set up in the front room for a little while now. The girls LOVE it.

The slide again. And Heber, at his favorite spot.


I got the girls new sandals. Jelly Shoes!

The cheeser smile. She just started doing this. Silly girl!
Have I ever mentioned that Heber loves to eat. For real. I don't know where this kid puts it all.
I had one more picture of Jordyn, but she was naked and I changed my mind about posting it. However, the big news with her is that she has said bye bye to diapers.
HELP! I NEED ADVICE!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yay for potty training! I hope it's going well! Ryann's still telling me she "never ever ever ever ever wants to be potty trained." :( We did get rid of the binkies about a month ago though and that wasn't too bad.