Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ups And Downs

So, if you didn't notice, I didn't tell you how I did last week with weight watchers. That's cuz I gained again....1.4 I was not happy. Well today I was down 3.4 Hurray for a better week. This diet thing is hard for me. I LOVE FOOD! It's hard for me to only have one piece of something....or even none of something. Plus, it's even harder for me to eat carrots, apples, bananas, or anything else that's healthy. And forget about drinking 6 glasses of water each day....I need Diet Coke. I guess the good news is that weight watchers isn't a "diet" but a "life style change" and I'm getting there. One day at a time....

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you are doing great! When I am eating something I love I try to tell myself that this isn't the last time I am going to eat this. For some reason this helps me just eat a little. Keep it up. I love what you said about this being a life change, not a diet.

Valerie said...

I agree it is so hard to give in to all of those yummy foods but you are doing awesome. Keep it up!!

Stefanie said...

You're doing great! 3.4 in a week is amazing! I have to watch my sodium intake or I gain a ton in water weight. Blah. I love Weight Watchers! We'll help eachother.

Marshell said...

You go girl! I love the food too, but WW is an awesome help. It's really a life style change and it's really hard...ask me! I'm glad you are working so hard. Keep up the good work!