Tuesday, June 7, 2011

These Days

I always feel like summer is a hard time to blog. We're out doing stuff. We stay up late and sleep in late. Life gets pretty crazy. Time passes way to quickly and I find myself thinking... where's my camera, I could blog about this. Then when I don't I'm kicking myself because I want to remember all of this fun, crazy stuff.

Jordyn loves doing my hair these days. Don't I just look so beautiful. You should see the back. I remember when I was little my mom would let us "stay up" only if we would play with her hair or scratch her back. Oh the benefits of being a mom.Jason and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. We went to Salt Lake and stayed at the Hilton. They upgraded us to a suite and sent us this yummy chocolate cheesecake. Awhile back (just click here) I posted our love story. Go ahead and read it and see pictures from our wedding...back when we were both skinny-er.Jordyn loves Nonie. Can you tell?We've been doing LOTS of yard work.And probably most exciting of all we FINALLY got to meet our niece/cousin Hallie. the girls were SO excited and they are still talking about her. She smiled at me...she cried at Jason. It was perfect.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Love Jordyn's cheeser in the pic with Noni. It's so good to see her healthy again! I love the way she styled your hair :D Happy Summer!