Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Jordyn was the photographer for our New Year's Eve Party. Besides about 5 pictures of my bum here are some of the others....









We went to my Mom and Dad's house for dinner, but we ended up leaving around 8:00. The girls were so tired from being on vacation for 3 nights. We drove from my Mom's to the Hunter house where we watched Jake light some fireworks. We sat in the car screaming "Happy New Year" while we watched. The girls were asleep by 8:35.


After that Nonie, Terry, and Jake came to play some games with us. It was a fun, quiet night.


As for my Goals for 2012....I'm not totally sure yet. One, for sure, is doing better with our budget. We set one every month, and I do pretty good, but I want to do REALLY good. That means sticking to cash envelopes and writing everything down. It also means that I'm working harder to make dinner at home, real meals, with plans. So far, so good. This is a hard thing for me - budgets and baking.


Have a baby, manage money, cook yummy food. Good enough for now!


Happy New Year!

No comments: