Monday, October 1, 2012

Busy. Busy. Busy.

Busy. Really. I feel like all I do is drive from one place to the next. But I love it. I love being busy and I love having busy kids. I'll admit that sometimes I get a little stressed out and crazy. Sometimes I see they way I act reflected in the way the girls act. Jordyn is just like me, they way she snaps at Tessa. I need to do better.
 
In all our business we've been having lots of fun. Tuesday we went to Papa T's school for a fun dinner. They had pony rides and face painting and snow cones. The girls loved it! So did I...it meant I didn't have to cook dinner.
 
 
 
Um hello!
He is just adorable.
 
Friday we welcomed baby #9 into our family, well the Halladay family that is. My sister, Jaymie, had her baby and his is so stinking dang cute! His name is Camren James. I think he looks like his big brother Jaxon. I love his cute hair and chubby cheeks.
 
 
Remember how I started tending Carter? Well, Jordyn has been the best little helper. Today I showed her how to feed him so I could finish some other things. She did great!
 
So, onto the next busy week. We have football games and bunco. Gymnastics and Broadway Bound. Parent Teacher Conferences and the school book fair. Should be fun and exciting! Plus, tonight for family home evening we went to see Brave. I thought it was cute, Jordyn liked it once it was over and Tessa just kept asking to go home.

No comments: