Wednesday, March 13, 2013

November 2012

November.
My favorite holiday. My favorite shopping day.
 
I love Thanksgiving. I love taking time to think about all the things I'm grateful for. I know that we should be mindful of our blessings everyday of our lives, but for some reason, in November, blessings seem to be highlighted. I love being with family. I love teaching my kids about gratitude. I love yummy food.
 
 We spent Thanksgiving with Jason's family this year. It was great. Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, pie, and of course...no pictures. I'm good at stuff like that.
 
Black Friday. I love it! This year we headed to Wal-Mart and Kohl's. It was fun, and crazy. People are strange...and I'm one of them.
 
As for the rest of November, here are a few pictures:
Having three kids has made my laundry double. I can not keep up on it. I end up with huge piles, piles that sometimes take an hour to fold.
 
It snowed! The girls loved playing in it.
 
Even Hallie had fun for a little while.
 
 
Cute baby Harper got to hang out with us one day.
 
We created our own little stockpile of Hostess treats. Sadly we didn't get to the store fast enough to buy Twinkies after the announcement that the company had gone bankrupt. But our cupcakes and donuts were delicious, while they lasted.
 
 
We started reading chapter books to the girls at night. They love to listen to books, especially when Daddy is reading. I love listening to all of Jason's silly voices, and his laugh when it's a funny part. Our favorite books are Junie B. Jones. The girls really get into them, and so do we.