Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Birthday....

...And Other Great Things!
That's right. My birthday can be called GREAT! It was a super great day. It all started with Nonie writing "Happy Birthday" on my house and car windows. After Julie dropped off Heber for the day I noticed a little package in the diaper bag. To me, from Heber. So CUTE! Then Nonie came back over with a huge plate of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and a card from Norah. During the day Jordyn and I made a pink cake. YUM! Katy and Ryann brought by my favorite smelling soap, Pineapple! When school was over Norah, Nonie, Camie, and Janae all came by with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robins. Even more YUM! My Mom stopped by after work. And my friend, Marcia, stopped by too. When Jason came home he took me to Red Lobster for dinner. (MY FAVORITE!) Before we went he had the girls give me gifts (books and slippers) and he gave me the new Scentsy pumpkin warmer. Super CUTE! When we got back from dinner Jason's family came over for cake and ice cream. It was a super great day! Hopefully this means the curse is broken...Well, beside the fact that I had a terrible tooth ache and yesterday ended up having a root canal. Birthday Done! I don't even mind to much that I turned 27.
.
Here are some pictures from the last couple of days.
.
Jordyn went potty for the very first time. You should have seen Jason and I jumping and screaming and dancing all over the place. I'm pretty sure Jordyn didn't mean to do what she did, she just happened to be in the right place and the right time. This tub picture is right after the dancing stopped. Both of the girls have this look that says, "my parents are nuts!"
The potty thing happened Sunday morning. This is what Sunday afternoon looked like. Peace, Quiet, LOVELY!Tessa has really starting to change and grow. I've noticed it a lot the last few days. Here she is in her "jail". She loves moving around even though she doesn't roll, or crawl. She'll get there....sooner than I'd like I'm sure. Crawling baby = more mess for mommy.And this picture is from today, Thursday. Jason left this morning to go hunting with my Dad and brother-in-law. Jordyn had a great time dressing up in all of his orange. When he told her that he was going camping she came running up to me and asked, "Me sleep in you bed night?" Hopefully she forgets that I told her yes, but she probably won't. So, besides the pain in my face, things are going really great! I'm happy, my girls are happy and health, and Jason is off for the weekend to one of his favorite places...the mountains.

6 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm glad your birthday was so great! Your girls are adorable and I'm glad your family is doing so well. It's nice when things are all going right isn't it?

Lindsey H said...

Happy belated b-day! I loved hearing how great it was. :)

mattyanddeidre said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good day for you. Your girls are so cute and that story of you guys celebrating Jordyn is so funny!

Katy said...

Yay for birthdays and yay for the potty!

Diana and Fam said...

So glad that you had a great day!

Jessica Havican said...

I'm so glad your birthday ended up being great! Hopefully, next year is good or even better!