Friday, February 20, 2009

The Pictures...

The day I've been waiting for finally came. When I got pregnant with Tessa one of the things I always thought about was how fun it would be to get their pictures done together. I always loved taking Jordyn to get hers taken...today was not quite as fun as I thought it would be. Actually, it was really hard work. Jordyn is now at the age where she loves to say "no" and she doesn't want to sit still. Tessa, well, is still a baby. All in all, I still had fun. So, here they are...the pictures.








I took the girls to Portrait Innovations at the River Woods in Provo. I really like them and I think that they're pretty cheap for what you get...
The six pose package is $99.00. For each pose you get 3 pages of your choice. (10x13, 8x10, 2 5x7's, 4 31/2x5's, or 8 wallets). Yep...that's 18 pages for $99.00. I think that's way good, especially when you could pay that much for only 8 pages at Kiddie Kandids. AND they usually have a special where you can choose one pose and get 1 10x13, 2 8x10's, 4 5x7's, 4 31/2x5's, 32 wallets, and 6 greeting cards for only $9.95! Plus with the six pose package you get two free 10x13's and the CD with all the pictures on it.
Okay, so I know that was a free ad for them, but I really like them. If you don't understand what the heck I'm talking about let me know and I'll try and explain it better.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls look good. Good thing they have a cute mother to get their cute looks from.

camille said...

I LOvE LoVe Them! Darling little girls...

Carolina said...

!!hermosas!!

Amy said...

Your girls are adorable!

PS I'm blog-stalking you now...hope that's OK.

PPS I read your 25 things, I might stop by your house sometime just to see if it really is clean ALL the time. Then, when it is, I might feel guilty for the rest of my life....bleh.

Jess said...

Your girls are so adorable, I can't believe how big Tessa is getting!

Stefanie said...

They are both so adorable!