Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome Home

Trigger! (Like on a gun.)
We brought home our new dog on Saturday. He is sort of adjusting. He cries a lot, but he's lots of fun. Jordyn loves to play with him. She always shows him her toys and lets him chase her. He even played in her room with her...but don't worry, he didn't pee in there...just everywhere else.

This is a picture of him in my bedroom and YES that wet spot is pee. But I cleaned it up SO SO SO SO SO SO good. You can't even tell it was there.

This is his "outside" house. It is pretty big and we put down straw so that he will stay a little bit warmer. He pretty much hates it. He would just love to be inside my house getting it all dirty.

Here is Jordyn trying out the dog's new "inside" house. We got this so when it was really cold outside he could sleep inside. Well, Because he is was so noisy he has now slept outside in the cold two nights in a row. MEAN US!

7 comments:

Lindsey H said...

cute pictures and stories! sorry for taking so long to pass this info on but our blog site is www.havicanation.com enjoy!

- (wife of jared :)

Hilary said...

What a cute little puppy! I hope he gets adjusted soon and stops peeing all over. He really is adorable though.

Diana and Fam said...

I am definitely not a dog person so I understand letting the dog "get used" to the cold. You already have two little kids that could cry at night...who needs another one? He is dang cute though...tempting but not tempting enough!

Tristan said...

Of course I remember you. Your girls are beautiful and that is a way cute dog!

Katy said...

Cute dog! I hear it's like having another newborn when they cry at night. You're a good sport!

camille said...

Cute puppy! Cute pictures! I love LOVE Jordyn's jacket! Nate got that same duck/doggy toy for Brylie! She thinks she is a dog... Good luck with the pee...

Liz said...

What a cute dog! I must admit, you're a lot braver than I am. Enjoy your new puppy--looks like Jordyn sure is! :)