Monday, October 19, 2009

Fives...A Tag

5 Things I Don’t Leave The House Without

1. Diaper bag and ALL of its belongings.
2. Purse
3. Cell Phone
4. Children (Very important seeing that they are not old enough to stay home alone.)
5. Stroller. You never know when you might need it and nobody wants to carry a diaper bag, a purse, and two children.

5 Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger

1. Smurfs
2. Ducktails
3. Jetsons
4. Chip N Dale
5. Alvin & the Chipmunks

5 Things That Terrify Me

1. Losing Jason or one of my girls
2. Having my house burn down. I know I tend to through a lot of stuff away, but I do have some things that REALLY mean a lot to me…and I would hate to lose them.
3. Sickness. I hate feeling helpless. I can’t imagine becoming ill with something as big as cancer. I also don’t know how I would handle watching my girls suffer though something. That would be so hard for me
4. (On the sillier side…) The Dark. If I’m home alone I jump from the hallway to my bed. You never know what is under there waiting to stick a hand out and get me.
5. Not being “good” enough….for myself, for Jason, for my kids, for the church. It’s hard.

5 Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like

1. Cooking. I don’t need to explain. Everyone already knows.
2. Fruit. I don’t know why…it’s just not my favorite.
3. Skiing. Now, I know, I’ve never been. It’s just seems like something I wouldn’t like. I don’t like to be cold.
4. Hardwood Floors. Sorry. I need carpet.
5. Camping. Sleeping on the ground. Getting dirty. Not so fun. (But I will do it for Jason and the girls.)

5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Watch my girls (and our other future kids…this is not an announcement) grow up, marry in the temple, and have families of their own.
2. Travel. Travel. Travel. Everywhere possible.
3. Help Jason build our dream house.
4. Serve a mission…maybe. I know that saying maybe sounds kind of flaky, but Jason and I have really never talked about this. I would love to do it. We’ll see.
5. Learn to cook. Does that seem like a silly dream? I would just love to walk into the kitchen…my dream kitchen…and make a great, yummy, tasty dinner for my family.

5 Friends/Family I Tag

1. Katy M.
2. Diana S.
3. Hilary L.
4. Liz B.
5. Ashlee O.

No comments: