Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We're Back

So, I know I skipped the rest of the days. I was just so tired each night. Disney Land is so much fun. It really is magical there. I want to go back...except I don't want to drive that far.
.
It was so fun to watch the girls. Especially Jordyn! She really loved meeting (most) of the characters. She loved the rides. Tessa loved the rides too. She would wave her hands in the air and giggle and laugh. So fun! I don't want to forget...it was so fun!
.
So, here are some more pictures. I have so many to share...this is just a few...even though it doesn't look like a few.
.
One of the meltdowns Jordyn had. She would get so tired. That's what happens when you're having fun all day.
We love Tinker Bell!

Rosetta is a fairy from the Tinker Bell movie.
Brer Fox...Jordyn was to scared to meet him.
Tigger!
Pooh Bear...This was probably my favorite part. She went running up to him and gave him the biggest hug. And Kiss!Tessa was a little scared. Good thing she had Daddy!

WoodyJessieTessa...sleeping. It seemed like every time something exciting was happening she was asleep.
Sulley. The Monsters Inc. ride was probably my favorite. It was really cool.

Cinderella!
Princess Jasmine
Ariel
Here we are! Disney Land!
Jordyn loved Mickey too.



Well, there you have it! So much fun! I'm glad we could go...we probably won't be able to go again for a long time. But, hopefully sooner than later!

9 comments:

r said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love that it was kind of hit and miss with all of the characters :D

Seth and Karen said...

Looks like good times! I was looking at your blog with Sam and he kept saying, "wow..." and then naming the characters! So fun!

Katy said...

I showed Ryann these pictures and she says she wants to go to Disneyland when she grows up. :D

That seriously looks like so much fun! What adorable photos to treasure forever!

Melissa said...

Wow, you guys got to meet tons of the characters. I love Disney Land as well. I am glad you guys had a great trip!

Jess said...

How fun!!! I really want to go now but I agree on the whole driving part, yuck.

mattyanddeidre said...

Wow, that must have been SO fun especially with 2 little girls at the age they are. That makes me want to go! I want to see all the princesses too! Great pictures!

Hilary said...

How fun! Disneyland is always more magical with little kids.

Stefanie said...

That looks like a blast!!!

Abbie said...

Your girls are adorable!!! And your pics make me so excited to go next week :)