Monday, November 23, 2009

Yep...I'm Sick

I hate throw up. I avoid it at all costs. Even if it means I'm sick longer. Well, Sunday night, really Monday morning, I ended up in the bathroom. YUCK! (Enough said.) Luckily Jason missed work today and my family was able to help out when Jason had to go to the tax lab. Thanks Everyone!

So, I wanted to share a little story about Jordyn. The other day she was being so naughty! It was about 11:30 and I decided to make her some lunch so I could send her to an early nap. Before I started I said, "Jordyn, why don't you go watch TV while I make some Macaroni and Cheese." She looked right at me and said/yelled, "No! You go sit down! You watch TV...Me make Mac and Cheese." Needless to say she did not get lunch. I sent her right to her nap and she slept for four hours! Tired girl.

2 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

Yuck being sick sucks! I hope you feel better quick! Jordyn cracks me up! Got to love the little girl attitude! :)

Katy said...

I wonder what would have happened if Jordyn made Mac 'n Cheese. Funny girl! Sorry you were so sick. :(