Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So Far

We started out on Tuesday morning bright and early. We gave the girls new blankets for the car trip. Jordyn was so excited! Tessa, well, she didn't care that much. Here we are driving....AND driving....AND driving!

Tuesday afternoon Jason had an appointment for work. The girls and I went to my friend Ashlee's house. I'm so glad that she lives in St. George because I don't know what I would have done. We played at her house, and a park, and had frozen yogurt. Yum!
Tuesday night we drove to Las Vegas and stayed with Jason's Uncle Tom and his family. They had dinner ready for us when we got there. Jordyn kept asking when we were getting to "Abbie's" house...it's really Tabi. She was so excited! The kids all played and Jason and I got to watch The Biggest Looser. (I was sad that I might have to miss it....but NOPE! Oh, and... GOODBYE TRACEY!)
Anyway, in the morning Jordyn woke up like this.

Can you tell that her eye is all puffy? As the day went on it got worse and worse. Her face got all splotchy and puffy. I was super worried. We ended up calling the doctor. The nurse told us to get some Benedryl and then wait for an hour. if it didn't change we needed to go to an InstaCare. I wish I would have taken a picture of the "bad face" because it was scary. Poor Jordyn. After a quick stop to Target we came back to the Hotel and Jason and Adam gave Jordyn a blessing. (I'm grateful for worthy priesthood holders.) So far everything is looking good!

Okay...go back...after we left Las Vegas we got to drive some more.

When we finally made it to our Hotel we were so excited. Jaymie and Adam were waiting for us and Jordyn was super excited to see them. (They had an announcement for us.)
Okay...after Target, and the blessing, we went to Red Robin to eat. Yum! I love their milkshakes. Jason loves their fries. Jordyn loves Sprite.
Tessa and Mommy!
Daddy and Jordyn
And the big news is......
Jaymie and Adam are.....
ENGAGED!

Congrats you two love birds! As far as I know the big day is April 9th.

Tonight we are hanging at the Hotel. We had bought some toys for the girls in Utah and we gave them to them tonight.
We're having lots of fun. Jordyn gets whiny somethings, and Tessa is teething...but that's normal at our house.
More to come soon!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Congrats to Jamie & Adam. I hope you guys have a great time in Disneyland!!!