Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saying hi.

I got a lot of great ideas for food. I'll let you know how that goes one of these days. THANKS! Tonight I just felt like writing a little. I'm super tired, but have lots of home work to do. Can you say procrastinator? The girls are in bed. Jordyn cried only a little tonight and didn't even ask for her binkie. We celebrated Norah's birthday tonight. It was fun. We had fish and baked potatoes for dinner. It was good. I love spending time with family. So, here's a little update on my family.

Jason is in his last semester of school. I think he is way burned out. When you add in tax season you get a stressed to the max person. The commute is really hard on him. I think we wonder sometimes why we just HAD to buy a house here...I mean really, he drives about 3 hours a day. Sometimes more. Besides school and work he's gone ice fishing a couple of times. I know he'd like to do more, but such is life. Oh, and he has a new found love for reffing basketball games for the stake.

I'm busy with school. I started teaching coupon classes. (Shameless plug: If you want to host a class let me know.) I'm still watching Heber three days a week. I'm super tired...and really loving mostly all of it. School is good for me. I feel "smart" again.

Jordyn is growing so big. You should hear some of the things that come out of her mouth. Friday night we were eating pizza with Megan and Steven. Megan took another piece and Jordyn asked her what she was doing. After Megan told her that she was eating another piece because she was a pig Jordyn proudly announced, "My Mom is a pig! My Dad is a pig too!" Seriously! She is learning so much everyday. She is always asking what something is and what it does. She always wants to help...even if that means spilling her drink on the floor just so she can wipe it up.

Tessa took her first steps this past week. She has really progressed these last few months. She's starting to talk so much now, well babble. Tonight she shook her finger at me and said, "Dat dat dat." She loves her big sister. She's starting to play with the "Little People" and she loves Barney. I've noticed a big change in her clingyness...meaning she is a lot more clingy. She loves eggs. I've never seen a kid eat as many eggs as her. She cuddles. I love it.

I hope you and your families are all doing well. Leave me a note telling me you stopped by. Anonymous comments are welcome. Just type your name too, so I know who you are.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you are so brave to go to school. What are you studying?

Tax season and school, seems like a lot. Good Luck!

camille said...

Oh, how i love reading about your cute little family. Sounds like your all keeping busy and staying happy! i love it! Good luck with school and everything!

Katy said...

I just have to say again that I think you're so smart to be in school. That and the coupon thing sound like a lot of work but it's work that is benefiting you and your family so GO Sara GO!

Good luck with these next few months of tax season and finishing school! We would love to have you over to play again soon and I'm thinking of who to invite when I host a coupon party. When would be a convenient time for that?

Jamee Fuller said...

I love your blog and reading about your cute family. Good luck with school and tax season. Yikes! :)

Jenni said...

You're so awesome! I could never do all that stuff you are doing!
YOU GO GIRL!!