Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Deals.....Part 3

Did I ever mention that I do not like shopping with the girls, without Jason. Today was fun, until the girls got tired. Then it wasn't so fun...but this is what I got. Including tax I spent $69.82.

View from the top. View from the front.

So, here's the list. I'm still learning but I feel like I did really good today. I did go to three different stores, which is kind of a pain, but I'm trying to build up a supply, I like getting good deals. Okay....
.
@ Target
I got five glade candles that were $2.50 each. I used two coupons for save $1.50 on 2. Buying five gave me a $5 gift card to use on my next purchase. I also got 2 Gilliet Fusion razors that were on sale for $7.94. I had used two coupons for save $4.00. Buying 2 gave me another $5 gift card. I also bought "Office Space" on BlueRay DVD. It was $14.99 and I had a Target coupon for $5 off and a manufacturer's coupon for $3 off. So I spent $26.28 and left with $10 in gift cards.
.
@Fresh Market (a.k.a. the old American Fork Albertsons)
I got a Ham for $5.74 ($1.29 per pound) and with that I got a FREE bag of salad and a FREE box of Betty Crocker potatoes. I got four Light House dips for $0.50 each! Then I got these really cool cupcake pans with silicone muffin cups for $9.99 (2 pans of 12 and 24 muffin cups) and with that I got a FREE cake mix and FREE frosting. I spent $18.38.
.
@ Maceys
I got four boxes of Chex cereal for $0.75 each, four brownie mixes for $0.38 each, five Toblerone chocolate bars for $0.50 each, and five boxes of Ronzoni pasta for $0.48 each!!!!! (I feel really pound about that list!) Then I got two boxes of Sun laundry soap for $1.99 each, five Keebler pie crusts for $0.88 each, a box of corn dogs for $3.99, and 1 thing of Gerber Puffs that I only bought (for $2.24) because I didn't want to go to Wal-Mart for just that....because the Wal-Mart brand is $1.62 so I'll get some more later. Anyway, I spent a total of $25.15.

.
So, that's it. You have heard it all. I'm really starting to love coupons more and more. I love saving money and I can't wait until I can get my budget down to $40 - $50 a week...including all my milk, eggs, and bread. At least that's my plan. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: