Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

We started the holiday fun off with a party at my parent's house on the Saturday before Halloween. Julie did an awesome job with the food and prizes. Jordyn won best costume and as her crazy, pregnant mother I was in the corner bawling as she kept saying, "I'm so proud I winded." ((She was a Musketeer.))


Tessa was a cute cupcake. She was going to be a bee, but Jason bought this costume at Old Navy on clearance 5 days before Halloween and she fell in love with it.The pumpkin carving was fun. And gross. I scooped out a pumpkin all by myself, for the first time ever.

My Mom and Dad even dressed up!

I stole this picture from Julie's blog. I didn't have a picture of Houston from the party. What a cute little bat!

Jaxon was a cow. Look at those cheeks!And Heber was the best looking dog around.




I was a bun in the over and Jason was the bun maker.

**Trick-O-Treat**

This year the weather was awesome. No rain. No wind. It was a little cold, but really great. The girls had so much fun! We stopped at Grandpa Day and Grandma Sue Sue's.We walked to a few houses in our neighborhood.We went to Gammy and Papa T's.We had chili that Gammy made and then we went to the ward "Trunk or Treat." The girls got so much candy. I think, by the time they got in bed, it only took about 2 minutes for them to fall asleep. As the girls grow and learn new things it is so much to watch them.




1 comment:

Diana and Fam said...

I love all your costumes! So cute. Gotta love how being pregnant we cry over everything! :)