Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Thankful * Day Sixteen

Busy Days

Some days I love staying home, eating chocolate, and watching Tinker Bell and Tangled with the girls. But some days I love to be busy. Today we went to a primary presidency meeting, the bank, the copy store, Roberts Craft, and Grandma Sue Sue's. Might not seem like much, but with two little girls it takes a lot of effort and planning just to go to the bank.

Anyway, after a busy day I'm always tired. The girls fall asleep so quick. I feel a little better about myself. Don't get me wrong. Some days I love hanging with the girls in our jammas, and at the end of the day I feel great about the time we've spent talking and laughing and playing. It's just that busy days remind me that I can get a lot done in a short amount of time, that I still know how to converse with adults, and that I can be a mom and have a little "mom fun" too. ((Roberts Craft = Mom Fun.))

No comments: