Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Thankful * Day One

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday.

I love the weather.

I love the calm before Christmas.

I love the yummy food.


This year I wanted to take time each day to write about something I'm thankful for. Hard, yes. I'm sure of it. But oh so completely worth it. President Gordon B. Hinkley said, "Be grateful. How thankful we ought to be. How comfortably we live. How very easy is life compared to what it once was. . . . We have it so easy, so pleasant, so delightful. . . . I hope you walk with gratitude in your hearts, really. Grateful people are courteous people. Grateful people are kindly people. Be grateful."


*Day One*

Jason. Where would I be without my best friend? In all honesty, marriage is hard. We have fights and disagreements. We are both stubborn. But, things always work out, and I'm so grateful for that, and for him. I'm thankful for his kind heart, for his willingness to serve, and for his dreamer-like attitude. I'm thankful for the sweet Daddy he is to our little girls. I love watching him with them. Story time. Bed time. Bath time. Toys. He is a good Dad. I'm thankful that he loves me, and I know it. He is my favorite person to be with.