Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm Thankful * Two Days

Day Ten * Freedoms

I'm so grateful for the country that we live in. I was trying to teach Jordyn about Veteran's Day. She was listening and it was awesome. I told her how lucky we are that we get to choose which church we go to, the clothes we wear, our jobs, where we live, what things we study in school, and a bunch of other things. I feel so blessed to be free to choose.


Day Eleven * 5 years, 5 months, 5 days

On Friday 11-11-11, Jason and I had been married 5 years, 5 months, and 5 days. You all know I'm thankful for Jason, and for his pizza. I'm also really grateful for our marriage. Especially that we were married in the temple, that we are sealed to our children, that we can be an eternal family. Marriage is hard, but I've learned so much. About compromise and trust and love and friendship.

No comments: