Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Boys Are Back

Yesterday was my first day watching Julie's kids. I will admit that I was very nervous. Four kids three and under. YIKES! But, the last two days have been pretty good. Yes. Tessa and Heber fight like crazy. Yes. Houston cries, and I forgot what it's like to take care of a baby. Yes. I've been showered in hugs and kisses.
.
Jordyn has been my little helper. She is great with Houston. She holds his binkie in. Bounces him. Sings. See the chairs. They got in all by themselves.Who knew my camera could do this? Not me. Just discovered it.
Heber loved his chicken nugget lunch.
I'm pretty sure Jordyn did this. So funny!

1 comment:

Jesse and Julie said...

Jordyn just doesn't want Houston to be all alone! That's cute! Your doing GREAT Sara, those are four very lucky kids! Love ya.