Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 09 - Your Beliefs

Yesterday Jordyn had "testimony" in primary. We talked about it a lot during the week. We practiced a few times. I would ask her what her testimony was and she would tell me that she knows Jesus loves her. But other people don't. And she will tell them. Cute right?

The more I practiced with Jordyn the more I thought about what I believe. I'm grateful for her example of the Savior's love. I do know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that He loves me. I know that His true gospel is on the earth, and I know that it is lead by a Prophet of God. I know that Joseph Smith restored the true gospel and that he translated the Book of Mormon. I love that book. It changes me every time I read it, and I know it is true.

I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who created a plan that would give each of us the opportunity to be tested, to learn, to grow, and to one day return and live with Him if we are worthy. I'm so grateful that temples and families are a part of that plan. I know that I can be with my family forever and that knowledge is comforting and powerful. I know God lives. I know He loves us. I know, I really do.

No comments: